Does anyone know when it is? The wife and I have been walking the greenbelt, usually behing the park. The other day, we decided to walk the section behind PVNB and on around behind the town offices. When we got to the section under the bridge(the one with all the potholes) we noticed something terrible. As we went under that bridge, there were huge chunks of concrete that had fallen off exposing an awful lot of re-bar, some of which was rusted and broken. My point is, with all the traffic that goes across that bridge on a daily basis, this thing needs to be shut down and either fixed or replaced. It really is in pitiful shape. I don't know if any of the council members ever go over that way, but I have no doubt if they did, they would be appalled at the shape that bridge is in. They(the town) is always promoting their greenbelt and most all of it is in great shape, but something really needs to be done about this.







Bookmarks